Greater Phoenix Chamber hosts ‘Let’s Talk Business Phoenix’ podcast series
Staff Reports | Digital Free Press
The Greater Phoenix Chamber has entered its second season of the Let’s Talk Business Phoenix podcast, with host Todd Sanders, president and CEO of the Greater Phoenix Chamber.
In the first episode of the second season, which was released earlier this week.
The Greater Phoenix Chamber episode features Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone, how provides updates on border control issues, the increase in homelessness, retail theft crimes, and public & school safety concerns. In addition, the sheriff discusses ways the business community can support the sheriff’s office.
Upcoming episodes Greater Phoenix Chamber podcast include:
- Phoenix city councilwoman Kesha Hodge Washington
- Arizona vice chief justice Ann Timmer
- Dr. Cara Christ, chief medical officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Scott Smith, managing partner of TowerHunter & Greater Phoenix Chamber’s chairman
- Stacy Derstine, vice president external affairs at Arizona Public Service & Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation’s chairwoman
- Stella O’Rourke, director of philanthropy and special events for the Arizona Coyotes & Valley Young Professionals chairwoman
- Thea Andrade, superintendent of Phoenix Union School District
New podcast episodes will be released on The Greater Phoenix Chamber’s website, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, and Spotify on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. Each episode tackles important issues and subjects affecting businesses, our community, and Arizona today, Greater Phoenix Chamber officials say.
Through relevant, timely topics, this podcast serves as the business community’s voice with the mission of championing business growth, identifying problems restricting economic development, and convening community leaders to move Phoenix forward.