Staff Reports | Digital Free Press
Plaza Companies has been selected to provide property management services for seven Valley buildings, significantly expanding the company’s portfolio.
The seven buildings include properties in Phoenix, Peoria, Surprise, Glendale and Mesa, and account for a total of 218,338 square feet. The expansion brings Plaza’s overall property management portfolio to 79 properties across the region, totaling more than 4.8 million square feet.
The new properties include:
- A medical plaza located in Surprise — 37,792 square feet.
- 9139 W. Thunderbird Road in Peoria — 26,970 square feet.
- 40th Street Medical Center in Phoenix — 41,979 square feet.
- 20414 N. 27th Avenue in Phoenix — 81,907 square feet.
- 45th Place on Bell Road in Phoenix — 10,700 square feet.
- Vanderbilt Plaza in Mesa — 8,019 square feet.
- Talavi in Glendale — 10,971 square feet.
“We are very pleased to be able to expand our property management portfolio with these seven properties,” said Plaza Companies Senior Vice President of Property and Facilities Management Peggy Maxwell. “We are thrilled to be partnering with these innovative, diverse and dynamic ownership groups. It is a sign of continued momentum for our property management team as we continue to expand the company’s overall portfolio.”
Plaza Companies has approximately 12 million square feet in its overall property portfolio, including:
- SkySong, The ASU Scottsdale Innovation Center;
- Park Central;
- The Creighton University-Phoenix Health Sciences Campus; and
- The TGen Building, among others.
Since its founding in 1982, Plaza Companies, which is a full-service, specialized real estate firm, has established a significant portfolio stretching across the greater Phoenix metropolitan area valued at more than $1 billion.