Master Brewer Derek Osborne teams with WILD Arizona Cuisine
Staff Reports | Digital Free Press
Master Brewer Derek Osborne of Pedal Haus Brewery is teaming up with Food Network Chef Brett Vibber from WILD Arizona Cuisine to create a beer paired dinner.
The five-course dinner is 6 p.m. Wednesday, June 30 at the downtown Phoenix Pedal Haus, 214 E. Roosevelt St.
The evening features Arizona-crafted beers thoughtfully paired with foraged and locally sourced dishes, according to a press release.
Items a part of the menu include:
• Wild mushroom potstickers paired with Mexican amber lager;
• Arizona Wagyu brisket;
• Native grain stew and spring vegetables served with Haus IPA; and
• Milk-bread pudding for dessert with a Belgian style triple beer.
Looking for tickets? Go here.
Pedal Haus is a locally owned and operated award-winning brewery serving scratch-made food with three Valley locations:
- Tempe: 730 S. Mill Ave.
- Phoenix: 214 E. Roosevelt St.
- Chandler: 95 W. Boston St.