Staff Reports | Digital Free Press
The Scottsdale Charros, through The Charro Foundation, offers funding to qualifying nonprofit organizations and the deadline for the grant application is quickly approaching.
The 2022 Grant Application cycle will remain open through July 29, 2022. All applications must be submitted during this timeframe.
“The variety of organizations we support is as impressive as their impact in our community,” a news release stated. “The Charro Foundation emphasizes giving grants to Scottsdale-based nonprofits who do work in the areas of youth, youth sports, education, Scottsdale’s western heritage, or cultural and community enrichment.”
What Charros fund through the annual grant cycle:
• 501c(3) corporations or schools that align with their specific areas of focus;
• Nonprofit organizations in the Greater Scottsdale Area which impact Greater Scottsdale Area;
• Nonprofit organizations outside of the Greater Scottsdale Area whose targeted and measurable programs benefit the Greater Scottsdale Area or Scottsdale residents;
• School programs benefiting Scottsdale students or residents;
• Organizations or programs supporting diversity;
• Organizations or programs supporting programming for youth, youth sports, education, arts, health and western heritage without consideration of race, color, religion, gender and national origin.
Inquiries and questions may be directed to Sarah Frey at email@example.com.