The Saguaros elect Mike Bosco as president for 2023 campaign
Following its annual election, The Saguaros philanthropic and social club has named its 2023 board members.
The new board includes the following chairmen:
- President, Mike Bosco;
- VP Membership, Jonah Joffe;
- VP Events, Tyler Carlisle,
- VP Marketing, Vicente Teran;
- Club Treasurer, Clayton Wolfe;
- Secretary, Ben Frelka,
- Past Active Liaison, Chris Yakscoe;
- Foundation President, Evan Weishar;
- Foundation Treasurer, Kael Cheatham;
- NiteFlite Chair, Drew Butler; Olympiad Chair, John Theis,
- Charities Chair, Hunter Fadynich; and
- Technology Chair, Alex Lehman.
Mr. Bosco, who has been a member of the club since 2017 and served in previous leadership roles including NiteFlite chair and VP of Events, says it’s an honor to have been voted in to lead the organization.
“We are excited to begin our new year and build upon the progress made by our club each year,” he said. “We are so fortunate to have incredible donors, sponsors and supporters that allow us to continue to grow our fundraising and ultimately support more children in Arizona. We are proud of the impact we have made thus far and will work tirelessly to do even more for the children of Arizona.”
Founded in 1987, the philanthropic and social club known today as the Saguaros — rebranded from the Scottsdale 20/30 Club in 2022 — has raised millions of dollars for local Arizona nonprofit organizations.
With a membership of up to 50 young men under the age of 40, The Saguaros proudly give back to the community and support children’s charities through two main fundraising events: NiteFlite and The Olympiad. In June, the Saguaros granted over $1.7 million to 28 Arizona children’s charities.