Kona Grill Desert Ridge marks third location in Valley of the Sun
Staff Reports | Digital Free Press
Kona Grill has officially opened its doors at Desert Ridge Marketplace, which representatives of the brand say marks the third location in the Phoenix market. The new restaurant is at 21001 N. Tatum Blvd., at the Desert Ridge Marketplace.
“We are excited to expand into another wonderful community in the Phoenix area,” said Emanuel “Manny” Hilario, president and CEO of The ONE Group. “We’re proud of this beautiful space and know locals will enjoy the exceptional experiences that America’s Favorite Grill is known for. Opening the Kona Grill Desert Ridge location is part of our strategic expansion in the Southwest Region, and we believe there is no better place to bring the unforgettable energy that Vibe Dining delivers.”
Kona Grill Desert Ridge boasts elegant design elements from the brand’s latest prototype while serving up American classics from their craveable brunch, lunch, and dinner menus.
A modern cornerstone growing in popularity is the brand’s best kept secret – the $3, $6, $9 happy hour offering, which showcases Macadamia Popcorn Chicken, Kona Sliders, Potstickers, Crab Crunch Roll, Avocado Egg Rolls and an impressive cocktail offering which includes the infamous Kona Margarita.
All day long, guests can experience Kona Grill’s freshly prepared dishes from the grill, along with its award-winning sushi which includes popular rolls like the Picasso Roll, Crunchy Spicy Tuna Roll and Rainbow Roll.
Hours of operation for Kona Grill Desert Ridge are as follows:
- Hours of Operation | Monday-Thursday 11:00am-12:00am, Friday 11:00am-1:00am, Saturday 10:00am-1:00am, Sunday 10:00am-11:00pm.
- Dinner | Monday-Thursday 2:00pm-12:00am, Friday & Saturday 2:00pm-1:00am, Sunday 2:00pm-11:00pm
- Lunch | Monday-Friday 11:00am-2:00pm
- Brunch | Saturday-Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm.
- Happy Hour | Monday-Friday 2:00pm-6:00pm, Everyday 9:00pm-close
- Take Out & Delivery | During operating hours